- How could cooperation between the IMC and the HSE better benefit hospital consultants?
- NAGP claims that Minister Harris cannot deliver on promise of GP care for 40,000 patients
- St. Luke’s Radiation Oncology Network now one of the largest radiotherapy treatment centres in Europe
- IMO submission outlines the “deep unattractiveness” of the Irish health service to Irish doctors
- Waiting times and communication key issues for patients responding to Ireland’s first ever national survey of patients’ experiences