2022/02 Staff Nurse (Theatre) Permanent Fulltime and Part time positions
The post of Staff Nurse is based in the Theatre Department within Rotunda Hospital. We are currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses and Newly Qualified Nurses with an interest in working in Theatre and have a willingness to learn, develop and train within a Theatre setting.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must be:
- Be registered, or be eligible for registration, in the General Nurse Division of the Register of Nurses kept by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland [NMBI] (Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann)
- Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability, (including a high standard of clinical and administrative capacity), for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Previous experience working in a Theatre setting
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Participation in audit or research projects
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing professional development, training and research
All informal enquires in relation to the above should be directed to Ms. Annmarie Sliney, Assistant Director of Midwifery & Nursing
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED