About Your New Employer:
A well-established cyber security company are looking for a German speaking Account Executive to join their team, handling the mid-market.
This role has come about due to expansion and is remote nationwide, once the person is open to visiting the Cork office once a week/when required.
This role is ideal for someone who is a task focused self-starter, who can problem solve and has excellent communication and presentation skills. Someone who has experience as an AE but wants to progress and take on more in a sales role is required.
About Your New Job:
- Respond to inbound sales leads and convert them to new business
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers and qualify and drive leads
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects and customers
- Work with Product and Marketing to convey feedback on customer requirements and drive product strategy
- Maintain and increase current customer database through company CRM
- Prospect and develop relationships with new customers, coordinate on-going customer relationships with a particular focus on up selling and cross selling
- Attain or exceed assigned target and goals consistently
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing assigned territory, updated quarterly
- Utilize data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities
The Skills/Experience Needed:
- Fluent in German and English both verbal & written
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of quota-carrying sales experience – in SaaS, software or security solutions is highly desired
- Previous outbound phone sales experience
- Track record of achieving an exceeding targets
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
What’s On Offer?
- Salary €72k
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 25 days holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, and fruit
- Career progression and growth
- Wellness programs
If you are interested in this job please apply here or contact Sarah Quinlan directly on .
If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere