Are you a fluent German & English speaker, ideally with previous experience in an Account Management/Sales/Customer Support role, or are you now looking to take the next step in your career in Ireland?
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive with fluent German for our multinational client based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This role would be suited to someone with an outgoing personality and good communication skills with previous account management, sales or customer service experience.
You will be primarily responsible for supporting one of our clients main customers providing a proactive and positive service. The successful candidate will be operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to this customer account/s and responsible to answer all queries and follow the sales order process, in line with company policies and procedures, in order to maximise the sales and revenue generation for the business through new and existing customers.
- 2+ years of account management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German & English.
- Degree qualified in Business or a related discipline ideally.
- Proven track record of ability to enhance customer sales, service and performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with colleagues & clients at all levels and deliver excellent customer service.
- Good experience with standard MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel). Experience using Zendesk software would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
Permanent position with excellent salary & benefits including Healthcare, Pension, 26 days annual leave etc. This role will be on a hybrid working arrangement of 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
You will also be afforded the opportunity to gain excellent experience working in a high performing team within a leading multinational company where there are excellent prospects for career progression for the right person.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, or would like further information on the above role, please contact Barry Dolan on or email your CV to
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.