This role is a 12 Month Contract with a view to extension.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day customer management, providing support with all aspects of the Customer Operations Management task. Ensure the customer demand is satisfied by efficiently processing sales orders, handling customers’ enquiries, and product returns and controlling distribution management. This role will also be responsible for supporting the Customer Operations team with related activities for the seamless transitioning to Business Units of the company’s portfolio. Build excellent working relationships and regular contact with stakeholders, such as Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Finance, Credit Management, QA, Regulatory, and Distributors. Support the Customer Operations Manager, EMEA in process improvements, Order Book Management specific projects and initiatives. Fully understand all the Departmental processes and consistently seek out areas and opportunities to improve overall efficiencies in alignment with local and international requirements. Drive superior levels of compliance and efficiency with all tasks.
• Daily management and processing of sales orders, rush orders, service requests, and programs such as Global Access to Medicines Program (GATM), Named Patient Sales (NPS), and other Commercial, Free of Charge/Compassionate items as applicable. Ensure all received orders are always processed timely.
• Provide daily support with all aspects of Customer Operations Management tasks. Provide regular reporting and feedback on the Customer Operations Management challenges and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
• Manage the coordination of information to the customer and the internal teams on all aspects of the Order To Cash process.
• Provide backup and cover for the Customer Operations Management team in the case of an absence.
• Be part of the On-Call rotation support to handle emergencies from customers.
• Accountable for using and maintaining established & Standardized template(s) / Document(s) / procedure(s) whenever it is applicable, in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager’s guidance/recommendations and ensure all training requirements are complete.
• New Customer Creation and modification in SAP in conjunction with QA or Regulatory Affairs and ensure the validation criteria for Bona Fide with the appropriate control documents.
• Patient records creation and controlled distribution management in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager & Astra Zeneca business units.
• Work very closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time, and for the right patient.
• Vaccination certificates (CoV) checking: collection, verifying, working with medical and regulatory people in the regions to approve CoV, filing, entering the information into a database, cleaning up the CoV database, chasing the expired CoVs.
• Ensure the highest adherence to all compliance requirements within the function.
• Quality control – Good Distribution Practice (GDP Guidance).
• Data Privacy control – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
• Financial control – Sarbanes Oxley.
• Regulatory control – Controlled distribution.
• Support the yearly requirement for Customer account revalidation in conjunction with the local quality representative and within the timelines set.
• Ensure decisions made on acceptance or denial of returns, credits, and rebills meet the company’s policies in coordination with the distribution specialists.
• Effectively and efficiently manage project items as assigned by the Customer Operations Manager, EMEA, and deliver on timelines and tasks as required and in accordance with project dates.
• Previous Pharmaceutical Experience desirable, ideally in Customer Service or Supply Chain.
• Customer Service driven.
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
• Strong process improvement and project management skillset.
• Ability to lead and take initiatives, and drive change.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations desirable.
• Strong computer literacy, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
• Strong presentation skills.
• Fluency in English both written and oral; fluency in other European languages is desirable.