Accounts Payable Specialist- Fully Remote
Accounts Payable Specialist
Your new company
The company was founded in 2016 with a goal to create the safest and most effective oral health products for their patients. Since then, their community has grown beyond what they could have imagined but their goals haven’t changed. The products are loved by the patients of dentists worldwide. They want to make a difference. That’s why the range of products combines the latest advances in oral care research with the highest quality ingredients while always keeping their patients, customers and the planet in mind.
Your new role
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Processing Supplier invoices daily
- Reviewing and system matching Supplier invoices to PO Receipts and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing directly with Supplier queries daily to include engaging with Supplier to resolve invoice discrepancies when required
- Work closely with the purchasing/procurement department to resolve any supplier issues that may arrive
- Reconciling supplier accounts monthly
- Working in conjunction with internal procedures in relation to the prescribed authorisation for the set-up of all new suppliers and verification of any change in supplier details.
- Preparing and processing monthly supplier payment files
Other Ad Hoc Duties
- A busy accounts email must be managed
- Assisting with other finance tasks where possible
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience working from home and being trained remotely would be a huge bonus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ as an Accounts Assistant/Accounts Payable.
- Experience in Netsuite/Oracle is a major bonus.
- Great comfort with Microsoft Excel is needed.
- Excellent numeric, analytical skills and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to work diligently, accurately and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
What you’ll get in return
- Flexible start times.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Attractive salary.
- Permanent role in a growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.