Job Title: Acquisition Integration Specialist – Tech
Salary: DOE plus bonus & benefits
Our client is a leading global tech company who, due to rapid growth, have a new opportunity for someone to join their acquisition integration team and lead on finance and sales management optimisation.
Why should you apply?
This opportunity provides excellent scope for personal and professional development within a pioneering company boasting some of the most innovative business strategies and fast track career opportunities in the market.
Who should apply?
You will be ambitious, with excellent analytical skills and first-class communication, with the following:
- 3+ years project management experience (professional services consultancy or large company)
- Acquisition integration experience beneficial
- Contract management experience beneficial
- Revenue cycle experience beneficial
- Legal contract experience beneficial
Role and Reporting Lines
This role sits within the Transformation function and will be responsible for the groups commercial contract management process and system, more specifically you will:
- Project management including scope, status, risk and delivery
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including IT, to plan projects in full
- Process improvement relating to future contract onboarding
- Work with external consultants on large scale projects, tasks including delivery of training material, query resolution & progress tracking
- Consolidate commercial contracts and support the implementation of contract administration
- Contract review including validating contractual revenue to invoices
- Analysis of contract data and guidance to commercial teams accordingly
- Engage with Finance, Legal and commercial on contract query resolution
Interested in this position?
To apply, please submit your CV to Mark Baker who is managing this assignment via email on or to inquire further please contact us directly on .