TTM Healthcare Solutions are currently recruiting highly motivated acute agency nurses to work in the Dublin area. The role is based on agency work, offering full flexibility. All work is based on your own availability, with both day and night work being available. Majority of shifts are 12 hours long with some shorter days available. If you think this position is right for you, lets talk!
This work will be based in general medical wards and surgical wards. If you have a specific area within a hospital you are interested in working in, this can also be discussed.
- Rate of pay is based on HSE pay scales
- Payment is on a weekly basis
- Flexible hours and rosters tailored to your own availability
- Annual leave accrued
- Support from your dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- TTM training provide courses within the Health care sector such as MAPA, CPR, Patient Moving and Handling etc.
Interested Candidates must be:
- Experienced in acute nursing
- Registered with an An Bord Altranis – have your NMBI Nursing Pin to work in Ireland
- Have eligibility to work in Ireland
- Have CPR, Patient Moving & Handling, Fire Safety and Safe Guarding of Vulnerable Adults course in dates or else be willing to complete.
- Willing to complete a Garda Vetting with TTM
- Willing to supply referee details for reference checks
If this position is of interest of you please email: with an up to date CV.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.