Area Sales Consultant
Osborne recruitment, in partnership with our client, a multi award winning company for innovation in science in the agricultural sector are seeking an Area Sales Consultant to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Clare.
Monday to Friday.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35,000 DOE (Salary increment scheme).
- Company Van.
- Full training and support provided.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a field sales role in a B2B environment.
- Dairy farm /Agri experience (professional or personal)
- Degree in animal health , agriculture or similar would be an advantage.
- Full clean driving license – Must be over 25 for insurance purposes.
- Good initiative and ability to work alone.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Provide accurate and informative advice to dairy farmers on the company’s products.
- Maintain and manage existing clients accounts to ensure success and promote growth for the company.
- Manage a list of potential clients and liaise with them on a regular basis.
- Liaise with fellow representatives in the region to share information.
- Reach targets and revenue on an ongoing basis.
- Manage stock levels.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Carrie Murphy.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.