Leading supplier of Electrical products. Expanding their Irish sales team. Technical Sales Role – Field sales in Munster
THE COMPANY: Established over 50 years and with a multi-million turnover, this market leader in the electrical industry is enjoying some excellent growth, hence their current requirement for a new Sales Representative in the Munster area. They are the market leader in their industry and boast some impressive globally known brands in their portfolio.
The Role – Area Sales Manager
As the successful Area Sales Manager, you will be selling a range of electrical products including but not limited to automation, cables, controls, etc, to the Electrical wholesalers, Panel Builder, and Contractors. You will sell to engineering managers, technical managers, electricians, and buyers. This role will entail the management of an impressive portfolio of accounts. Some time spent seeking new business will also be necessary but the majority of this role will be account management.
For this Key Account Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Construction sales experience is essential
- Ideally, you will have exposure to selling electrical products
- Experience selling technical products will also be considered
- If you currently work in an internal technical sales role and are looking to get into a field sales role you will also be considered
- Salespeople with electrical qualifications will also be considered, even if they haven’t sold electrical products
- You will be driven, outgoing, target-orientated, and hungry to succeed.
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- Base salary €45,000 – €55,000
- Company car
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Healthcare, Pension
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Hana to discuss how we can help you!