Associate Quality Engineer- 12 month Contract
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. This Associate Quality Engineer job opportunity located in Galway is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day. Let us tell you more….
At the Sterilization Validation Department, our client focus on product quality excellence and providing exemplary service to the businesses & Operating Units they support. The Quality Engineers anticipate and respond to changing sterility requirements, provide strategic leadership to influence the global sterility environment to benefit the patients they serve and are directly involved in building the organization in support of Sterility Assurance assessments for New Product Development and Site Transfer
- Support sterility assurance activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes
- Support your projects in internal and external audits and in submission preparation, addressing any questions regarding these submissions
- Perform calculations, technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Review systems and processes for optimization and troubleshooting.
- Adhere to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
Key Skills & Experience
- Degree (Level 8) qualification in relevant technical discipline e.g Science or Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience with Sterilization Validation is desirable
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation required
- Dynamic team player with good communication skills
- Can work effectively and proactively as an individual or on cross functional teams
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling Kidney on or
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.