Dolmen Engineering is urgently seeking experienced automation engineers for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Dublin West.
The successful engineers will support, implement and troubleshoot manufacturing systems and contribute to projects as part of the process team.
- Provide support for manufacturing systems such as DCS, MES, PLC, SCADA, and OEM systems
- Support continuous improvement projects with automation review of equipment specifications, P&IDs, and System Life Cycle documentation.
- Troubleshoot equipment/automation issues to improve manufacturing performance
- Support the transfer of Process Technologies for fully lifecycle
- Perform change controls & supporting the qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline or equivalent practical experience of automation control systems.
- 6+ years experience in an Automation preferably with Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, or Food industries
- Systems experience including DCS (Delta V), MES (PAS-X), SCADA (Wonderware, iFix), PLC applications (Siemens, Allen Bradley), Historian (PI).
- Experience with DeltaV Batch, including the ISA S95 and S88.
- I/O Networking experience (i.e. Ethernet/IP, OPC, Profinet, and ModBus protocols) is advantageous.
- Basic networking experience.
This is a long term contract role with excellent hourly rates on offer.
Please apply directly or contact Conor Bannon directly at Conor.bann