This will be an exciting, fast paced role offering the successful candidate real scope for career development.
€45 – €50 per hour depending on experience.
- Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
- Develop User, Functional and Detailed Design Specifications.
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications.
- Work within a cross functional multidisciplinary team environment.
- Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
- Lead Automation team as part of a project, to deliver robust technical solutions as per project timelines.
- Monitor and analyse opportunities for the development of new or improved tools for process improvement activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 Engineering Degree (mechanical, electrical, automation etc.)
- 4+ years industry experience working with automated control systems.
- Strong PLC background with any of the following: Allen Bradley, ControlLogix 5000, Siemens S7, Wonderware Intouch, ArchestrA.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling or by emailing
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.