BANK/RELIEF STAFF NURSE – Permanent
We are seeking to recruit nurses to support a broad range of inpatient specialist areas. Full training and mentoring is given to all staff nurses as well as funding and support in further education. We are committed to the professional development & education of staff particularly in nursing.
We are inviting application from suitably qualified and experienced staff nurses
The successful applicant will be required to take responsibility on each shift for the nursing care of allocated patients. To Work within the nursing team and assist colleagues as necessary in providing and maintaining the highest standards in patient care at all times and to work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- Must be available for Full time for the first 4 weeks only for training purposes
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
For more than 100 years, Bon Secours Hospital has been meeting community needs and achieving break through medical advances in care. We are committed to providing our patients and their families with the very best care and the very best experience. Bon Secours has 5 technologically advanced hospitals located in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Tralee and Limerick and a Care Village in Cork.
Informal enquirires: Aine Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist. Tel: or email
To Apply: Submit application via Workday
BON SECOURS HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER