At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Sales Representative – French-English in Dublin, Ireland, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? This is a business-to-business sales role including inbound, outbound, and email communications with customers and prospects. We do hire various levels of sales where the customer you are servicing could be small to medium size business, advertising agencies, or business contacts supporting cloud-based technology or advertising opportunities uncovering ways to help them strategically grow their business and revenue base.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
- Support customers ranging from small to medium size businesses or advertising agencies and C-Level business contacts supporting cloud-based technology
What You Bring to the Role
- Exceptional verbal and written bilingual communication skills in both French and English
- Currently reside in Ireland or able to immediately relocate to the Dublin area
- Minimum one year demonstrated sales experience
- Strong fundamental understanding of cloud-based software or search engine marketing
- Active listener and ability to home in on sales cues
- Self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed goals
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive compensation, commission or performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that might pleasantly surprise you
- Relocation assistance for your move to Dublin (including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation)
- Private health/medical insurance, dental plan, and eye care reimbursements
- Private pension and life assurance
- Onsite kitchen (yes when we return to the site… it’s pretty swanky!)
- 20 annual leave days, 9 statutory days entitlement
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.