Are you a Building Services Engineer with industrial project expertise in HVAC design?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Building Services Engineer to join our growing team in Dublin. With excellent people skills, you have a proven ability to work in partnership at all levels.
With high levels of commitment, you will be part of a design team lead by a senior engineer supporting small to very large scale projects. As a member of the Building Services department, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects all over Europe and the US, and the chance to progress in a hugely respected and established company in design engineering. The role will focus on projects in the pharma, mission critical, medical devices and food sectors.
Who we are
PM Group is an employee owned, international project delivery firm with a team of 3,300+ people. We are world leaders in the pharma, food, medtech and mission critical sectors. From our network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US, we work with the world’s leading organisations. We are focused on growing a sustainable business centred around our people, our clients and trade partners.
- Design HVAC, utility, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Lead small to mid-size building service projects from inception to completion
- Attend design team meetings
- Conduct onsite inspections
- Liaise and interact with the wider project team including designers, client and contractor
- Ensure that designs are in accordance with applicable codes and standards, e.g. Irish Building Regulations, CIBSE Design Guides, British Standards and Health & Safety Regulations
- 5+ years’ experience in the design of building services engineering, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of AutoCAD and Revit
- Competent in Building Services software such as IES and Hevacomp.
- Honours degree (NFQ Level 8 for Ireland) preferably in building services.
- Candidates with an Honours degree in mechanical engineering will also be considered
Why PM Group?
As an employee-owned company, we are inclusive, committed and driven. Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability are the heart of our new 2025 business strategy. Click here to read more in our Corporate Responsibility & Health and Safety Report 2020.
Inclusion and Diversity are core to our culture and values. Wherever we work, we commit to a culture of mutual respect and belonging by building a truly inclusive workplace rich in diverse people, talents and ideas. Valuing the contributions of all our people and respecting individual differences will sustain our growth into the future.
PM Group is committed to ensuring our hiring process is fair and accessible to all and will provide candidates with disabilities with reasonable accommodations required to participate in the recruitment process. If you require any assistance in this regard, please let us know.