Sanderson are working alongside a leading Irish insurance provider who are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team in Dublin, this role will be field based, business to business selling and there are openings in 2 locations across the city-centre. The aim of the role is to achieve individual new business sales targets in Commercial business whilst at the same time delivering quality business and customer service that contributes to a profitable Sales Office performance. Excellent benefits are involved including commission, an annual bonus and car allowance and insurance discounts. The roles are being offered on a permanent, full-time contract.
- Manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets
- Responsible for providing best advice acting at all times in the best interest of the company – fully understand customer needs and requirements for targeted business segments
- Grow revenue and profits through direct selling and account management in a cost efficient manner
- Proactive in developing external relationships to promote, maintain and grow the business
- Take responsibility for your personal development to proactively improve your personal sales ability, technical skills and industry knowledge
- Operate to the quality standards defined by the business
- Ensure timely escalation of decisions to Head of Business
Key skills and qualifications
- Must hold a third level qualification or other appropriate professional qualification
- Achieved a professional insurance qualification, Grandfathered or qualified to Certified Insurance Practitioner.
- Proven track record of sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of commercial business
- Good business and industry knowledge with the ability to conduct thorough research
- Full clean drivers licence
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Ability to articulate unique selling points
- Ability to navigate through Sales process
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Excellent ability to network and build/maintain relationships
Apply online or contact Emma Kennedy at Sanderson for more information.