With an international Investment Management Firm looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team in Ireland. This position is highly entrepreneurial and pure new business development. The position will involve extensive calling (although no cold-calling) to develop the new business pipeline and direct consultative selling to prospective clients.
- Calling high-net-worth leads that the firm provides
- Qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments
- Meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm
- Research and presentation of initial proposition to the potential client
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be QFA qualified at a minimum
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors or in a related industry
- 3+ years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
What are the traits that the top salespeople possess?
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; “money is a measure of success” mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats “losses” as learning opportunities
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic—live to work (rather than work to live) mentality
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
- Highly ethical and professional
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents
- Our supplemental medical provider, Irish Life Health, covers a range of conditions
- Dental coverage through DeCare and 100% reimbursement for general and preventative care
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after five years of service, with the ability to purchase up to 3 additional days.
- A supplemental retirement pension to employees. 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Monthly gym subsidy.
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
Head office based in Dublin, however the successful applicant can be based anywhere in the country – provided there is a willingness to travel nationwide for client meetings.
Please APPLY now to be cosidered for this opportunity!