Cardiac Physiologist – Basic and Senior Grade
Full Time Positions
We are currently recruiting for Cardiac Physiologists to join our team at Mater Private Cork to work in our expanding Heart and Vascular service.
The successful candidate will work with the multidisciplinary team to provide a full range of non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional procedures
The Heart and Vascular Department provides a full range of cardiac non-invasive and invasive investigations and treatments including ECG, stress testing, ambulatory monitoring, device follow up clinics, transthoracic and transoesophageal echo, angiography, PCI, EP studies and ablation; pacemaker and ICD implants
Candidate Requirements in line with IICMS:
- Applicants should i) Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement from Dublin Institute of Technology
- ii) Possess the BSc in Clinical Measurement for Technology University Dublin (TU Dublin)
- iii) Possess an equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
- iv) (a) Possess the Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) from Dublin Institute of Technology.
- iv (b) An equivalent scientific qualification as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science awarded in or before 2005
- Ideally possess post graduate experience in non-invasive testing and Cardiac Cath. Lab. Echo experience is desirable
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- For Basic posts, new graduates will be considered.
- For Senior posts, applicants should have 5 years post qualification experience with at least 1 years Echo, Cath Lab (both Angiography & Electrophysiology desirable) and Pacing experience is essential.
Competitive remunerations packages available including relocation allowance where applicable.
Applications should be made in writing or by e-mail to Evelyn Leonard, HR Department at the email address provided.
Informal enquiries to Tania Silva, Chief 1 at
Mater Private, Cork is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.