About the Hermitage Medical Clinic
The Hermitage Medical Clinic is a 112 bed private hospital in Lucan, West Dublin. Our specialised medical teams provide medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy care to patients and are supported by the very latest medical technology. The Hermitage Medical Clinic is committed to providing excellence in patient care using state-of-the-art facilities. The Clinic offers an outstanding level of expertise and cutting edge technology. We have the most advanced diagnostic imaging equipment available today, full Cardiological facilities including a Cardiac Catheterisation Suite and Clinical Laboratory services.
- We are seeking Physiotherapists to join the Physiotherapy team. This role is to cover week-end sessions. Successful candidates will provide quality, client centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups as directed by the Physiotherapy Manager.
- The role holder will be expected to:
- Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post
- Be responsible for client assessment, development and implementation of individualised treatment plans that are client centred and in line with best practice
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with client, family and other team members as appropriate
- Ensure that privacy and dignity of the patient is respected at all times.
- Develop effective communication with and provide instruction, guidance and support to service users, family and good communications with Consultants, General Practitioners and community care team members for early discharge and adequate follow – up.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies.
- Maintain an accurate record-keeping system to comply with legal requirements, to support clinical studies and to provide information for data collection.
- Provide a service in varied locations in line with departmental policy within appropriate time allocation (e.g. clinic, home visits).
- Participate in review meetings, case conferences, ward rounds etc. as appropriate
- Essential requirements for the ideal candidate:
- BSc degree in Physiotherapy.
- Graduate of a School of Physiotherapy accredited by the Irish Society of Physiotherapists.
- Current member of ISCP.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience is desirable.
- Experience in orthopaedics, respiratory and neurology.
- Ability to participate in u201cemergencyu201d respiratory service (post induction).
- Strong IT Skills.
- Highly organised
Why work at the Hermitage Medical Clinic
The Hermitage Medical Clinic are passionate about our people and believe in their development and growth. As a member of the Hermitage Medical Clinic team you can benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- An Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
The Hermitage Medical Clinic is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality at all levels of the organisation.
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.