We are now hiring Catering Assistant at our Knockrobin Hill Care Home in Wicklow Town.
*No Experience required *Paid breaks *Career progression *Great life work balance (No Evening or Night shifts)
Full-time, Part-time and relief positions available
The Catering Assistant will be responsible for delivering resident centered care in compliance with food safety and company policies.
- Catering Assistant experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with colleagues, residents and their families.
- HACCP or other food safety training is advantageous, however not essential as this training will be provided.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of person centered care and services by offering competitive benefits, encouraging life – work balance and fostering career progression opportunities for all employees.
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefits
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- A positive working environment
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Modern custom built facilitates
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal inquires or to request a copy of the full job description please email .