Looking to kick start your Childcare Career?
Giraffe Childcare is hiring Childcare Practitioners, Assistant Managers and Centre Managers across our 22 Centres in Dublin, Meath and Kildare.
Book your Interview today by applying now.
We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
What We Offer:
- Job security
- Up to 34 days of annual leave including bank holidays and Christmas
- Career progression opportunities
- Trainee management programme
- Ongoing training and development including Manual Handling and First Aid
- Enhanced employee benefits including Bike to Work, Travel Tax Saver Scheme, supplier discounts
- Employee gifts: cinema tickets, care packs and so much more
- Staff appreciation programme
- Staff wellbeing
- Staff recognition programme: Employee of the Quarter, Employee of the Year
- Talent exchange programme – access to positions across the world
- Keep up to date with the leading approaches in early years
- Be part of an award-winning team
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children
- Provide for the holistic needs of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience:
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Minimum FETAC / QQI Level 5 in Childcare or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s practical experience in a childcare setting
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety training an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career
- Sincere and genuine love of children
We try our best to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully, you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for future positions.