CLERICAL OFFICER GRADE III
Full Time, 11 month Fixed Term Contract
For more than 100 years, Bon Secours Hospital has been meeting community needs and achieving break through medical advances in care. We are committed to providing our patients and their families with the very best care and the very best experience. Bon Secours has 5 technologically advanced hospitals located in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Tralee and Limerick and a Care Village in Cork.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Clerical Officer in our Cork hospital.
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a relevant secretarial/business qualification and have achieved an excellent level of proficiency in same
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills and have the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Enjoy working in a busy environment, have advanced administrative skills as well as strong attention to detail
- Possess advanced typing skills; high speed and accuracy and be capable of producing large volumes of reports and correspondence on a daily basis.
- Be patient focused with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- ECDL is desirable.
- Have a proven track record in providing excellent customer service.
Applications for the above post are to be submitted online to Mandy O’Sullivan, Talent Acquisition Specialist. To be considered for this role you will be redirected to our careers page where you can upload your resume. Not all fields in the application process are required to submit your CV successfully. Please ensure you have received a notification that your application is submitted.
Please click to APPLY.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th June 2022
BON SECOURS HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER