We are currently recruiting for a Clerical Officer for our client, a Public Sector Organisation.
This role is for a 1 month duration.
The role is office based in Naas, Co. Kildare
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Administration/Clerical Officer duties
- Typing of letters, data entry, booking clinics and preparing charts
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Inputting, updating and checking computer records and maintaining and updating files
- Phone and reception duties
What are we looking for?
- Education: Leaving Certificate
- Essential: at least 6 month administration experience
- Desirable: Administration experience in a medical setting
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now at the link below.
We Value Your Trust.