HIPE Clinical Coder Grade V
Candidates must have at the latest date of application:
• Have detailed working knowledge of HIPE and have a minimum of two year’s coding experience in a relevant position within a HIPE/Casemix environment.
• Completion of E.S.R.I. coding course to level IV or equivalent qualification.
• Have a working knowledge and understanding of the process and principles of ICD-10-AM coding system and clinical coding training by the ESRI, HIPE unit.
• Knowledge of interpreting medical information and experience of statistical reporting.
• Experience with Casemix measurement, including AR-DRGs.
• 3rd level qualification in Health Information Management or related field.