CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 1
The successful applicant will be required to enhance and maintain the highest standards in patient care at all times. You will be required to contribute to the effective use of all hospital resources at your disposal and you will be required to maximise staff development in a learning environment. This will include support, motivation and guidance for all employees within your remit.
- Registered in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- A minimum of 3.5 years experience as a staff nurse in an acute general hospital.
- Relevant course in Oncology nursing or equivalent essential.
- A management qualification is desirable.
- Shift work is a requirement of this post
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities, communication skills and clinical skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Flexibility and excellent use of initiative
For more than 100 years, Bon Secours Hospital has been meeting community needs and achieving breakthrough medical advances in care. We are committed to providing our patients and their families with the very best care and the very best experience. Bon Secours has 5 technologically advanced hospitals located in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Tralee and Limerick and a Care Village in Cork.
Informal enquiries: Aine Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist. Tel: Or e-mail
To apply CV sumbmission via Workday:
BON SECOURS HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER