Are you a CNM2 who is looking to progress in your career? This CNM3 Fixed-Term contract could be the perfect opportunity to gain experience.
At Lincoln Healthcare we are currently recruiting a Clinical Nurse Manager 3 for a leading disability facility in Limerick.
Our client provides residential and day services to people with an Intellectual Disability. They are looking for candidates to join their team who are committed to supporting people with disabilities and their families, in a person centered, community based, socially inclusive manner in accordance with their core values and ethos and underpinned by quality, best practice and research.
The values of this organisation are their core guiding principles in how they operate. They provide a broad range of vital and responsive support services, led by the preferences, and needs of individuals, in order to live their best lives!
Purpose of the role:
- The CNM3 is responsible for the efficient and effective co-ordination and management of practices, service delivery and resources in the specialist service area.
- Line-manager to PIC/Social Care leaders and staff team in assigned areas of responsibility.
This role is full-time (37.5hrs p/w), Fixed-Term contract (1 year)
Salary: €59,170 – €66,822
- Up to date NMBI Registration – RNID -essential
- Full, clean driving license for manual vehicles -essential
- Have previous experience within the area of Intellectual Disability -essential
- Experience of supporting people with complex health needs, autism and behaviours of concern.
- Have completed mandatory training.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven managerial, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with families and the wider MDT .
- Have a detailed knowledge of the HIQA standards / regulations and Health Act 2007, and have the ability to maintain the high level set post initial registration visit by HIQA.
- Have a detailed knowledge of rostering and managing the rostering arrangements and leave planning for staff.
- Applicants should possess Level 2 behavioural competencies of the client’s competency framework.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact me on the below details.
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Rebecca Corbett by Phone: or to discuss this exciting opportunity.
#intellectualdisabilityservice #registerednurse #nmbi #RNID #jobslimerick #idservice #registerednursejob #lincolnhealthcare #nurse #CNM3 #CNM2 #manager #LHC