Clinical Nurse Manager – Dublin South West -CNM
An excellent Nursing Home within walking distance of the Luas Stop and bus route in Dublin South West is hiring an Clinical Nurse Manager. This vibrant, innovative, expanding Nursing Home is looking for an experienced CNM to join their Team, and lead and develop a Team of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will be responsible for the management and delivery of an efficient, effective, caring and patient focused service throughout the Nursing Home.
- Participate in clinical management within the home in consultation with the DON & ADON including providing care to residents, communicating with residents/families/representatives, managing staff, monitoring performance and standards, developing policies and procedures and delivering training
- Plan, assess and deliver resident care, together with all members of the multidisciplinary team
- You will co-ordinate the quality and safety system including all aspects of clinical risk management and resident involvement.
- You will be responsible for development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Registered General Nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by NMBI or eligible to be registered
- 3 years’ experience in care the elderly at senior management level
- A management qualification in health or related field is desirable, but not essential
- Post graduate qualification in gerontology
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
- Experience in dementia care
- Strong leadership, communication, organisation skills
- Opportunities for further training and development
- Excellent progression opportunities with a currently expanding care group
- Free meals
For immediate interview please email CV
or call for more information