Curam Care Homes is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our team in Navan Road.
*Competitive pay rate *Paid breaks *Bi-weekly payroll
This role requires a combined knowledge of clinical practice, project management, service management, continuing education and professional development. The CNM will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of resident care and ensuring the safety of residents and staff at all times and will encourage a learning environment in order to develop all grades of staff while fostering a team environment across our range of specialist care services including care of the older person, people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s and step-down care, convalescence care services.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or eligible to be so registered.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant post registration experience.
- Post registration qualification in gerontology and/or dementia care is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable clinical and professional ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.
What to Expect
At Curam Care Homes we are committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of person centered care and services by offering competitive benefits, encouraging life – work balance and fostering career progression opportunities for all employees.
- Ongoing education and training programmes
- Flexible working hours
- Paid breaks
- Premiums paid on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Complementary meals provided on long day shifts
- Referral bonus
- Discounted uniforms
- Cycle to work scheme with a repayment plan
- Free Car Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service benefits
- Pharmacy Discount
- Committed to providing and maintaining the highest standard of service
- Modern custom built facilitates
- Relocation Bonus available
The above list of benefits is not exhaustive. For all informal inquires or to request a copy of the full job description please email .