Clinical Nurse Manager
We, at Excel Healthcare are searching for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our client’s team, in Dublin 22. This brand-new building provides both long-term and transitional care for adults with varying conditions.
With state-of-the-art facilities, our client promises a friendly and supportive work environment for all staff. The location is just off the M50, making it easily accessible. The successful Clinical Nurse Manager will work closely with other members of the management team, to oversee the day-to-day running of the floor. The duty would be day shifts working opposite another CNM. This role would suit an experienced CNM or staff nurse with leadership qualities, who also enjoys teaching and encouraging others.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Observing the care delivery, noting any deterioration or significant change in resident’s condition and informing the person in charge
- Advise and support nursing staff with resident’s care plans
- Coordinating the care activities for resident’s
- Organising MDT meeting’s to discuss resident’s plan of care
- Attend handovers to be up-to-date with each resident’s condition and needs
- Conduct audits to address and improve the quality and safety of care
- NMBI registered
- Knowledge of HIQA standards, legislation and professional codes of conduct
- Leadership and organisational skills
- 2+ years of experience at staff nurse level is an advantage
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to continuous training
- Pension programme
- Opportunities for career growth
- Employee assistance programme
- Free meals on site
If you are interested to hear more about this role, or other potential opportunities, contact Caoimhe on or submit your CV below. All applicants will be confidential.