PE Global is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Heart Failure for our Clients in the Leinster Region on a 12-month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team available to advise heart failure
patients of their treatment options.
- To facilitate an active role in educating patients and relatives thereby
empowering them to manage the condition.
- Contribute to the planning and organisation in outpatient clinics with the
- Must demonstrate leadership ability and excellent communication skills.
- Ensure that confidentiality in relation to patient’s records is maintained.
- Be Registered with An Bord Altranais, on the general division of the live
register and hold an NMBI pin.
- 5 years post registration experience with recent involvement in an
area related to the speciality. (e.g., Cardiac Care)
- Higher diploma in Cardiology Nursing / Critical Care Nursing desirable but not essential.
- Ability to perform independent nursing and recommend action plans.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to , applying to this advert, or calling .
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.