This position is responsible for providing support for assigned clinical projects for both internal and external customers. The Clinical Specialist will provide support to the functional project teams leading to sound clinical evaluations for new and existing products/indications. The role will involve assisting the Clinical Team Lead with implementing clinical plans to meet business targets, participating and interacting with project groups ensuring MDD/MDR Compliance, assisting with clinical submissions and departmental projects as assigned.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and conduct literature searches on products, specific surgical indications, outcomes or other areas.
- Supports/prepares clinical evaluation reports for marketing, regulatory affairs, design review, post market surveillance and reimbursement purposes.
- Summarizes clinical data and prepares reports, figures and scientific meeting presentations.
- Establishes and oversees Clinical Library, to ensure evidence is maintained appropriately.
- Supports pre-clinical activities as required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
·Degree or equivalent in a science subject with 3-5 years’ experience.
·Good organizational skills.
·Good attention to detail.
·Excellent verbal and written communication.
·Appropriate computer skills.
Please apply online and a member of the Harmonics Team will be in contact