A Clinical Trial Supply Material Coordinator Associate is required to join a leading global pharmaceutical business based in Cork. This is an opportunity to join a vibrant multi-cultural and multi-lingual team where you will play your part in making a difference for people the world over by supporting the business as it discovers, develops, and delivers medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives.
- Participate in demand planning and sourcing strategy conversations as needed.
- Accountable for MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) actions from the point of purchase order creation through successful incoming and batch disposition.
- Provide portfolio visibility and clear traceability at the appropriate level of all commercial products.
- Own order fulfilment activities from order placement through material delivery including dating needs, delivery schedule and priorities.
- Coordinate activities and communicate timing on incoming and outgoing shipment schedules.
- Identify and participate in continuous process improvements to improve productivity, compliance, and data accuracy.
- Manage material inventories or communicate current inventory status.
- Facilitate demand requirements review with cross functional team and facilitate alignment to a unified plan.
- Serve as point operational contact for supplier relationships, track key metrics and provide issue escalation, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (Supply Chain, Logistics, PharmD, Business is preferred)
- Minimum 1-year previous GMP supply chain experience
- Experience in managing inventory/supplies gained within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry sector
- Experience working with third parties
- Demonstrated strong and effective written and verbal communication skills in multi-cultural and cross functional settings
- Demonstrated exemplary teamwork/interpersonal skills
- Ability to build productive relationships and effectively communicate with other Product Delivery team members (Packaging, Quality, Supply Planning. Labelling etc.)
For further details please contact; Paula O’Reilly on or send CV in confidence to