CNC PROGRAMMER / MACHINIST
We currently have an opportunity for a CNC Programmer / Machinist with a Shannon based Client. Our client is a progressive precision component manufacturer utilising modern CNC equipment to produce precision components for the Aerospace and Medical Device industries worldwide, and are AS9100 and ISO9001 Certified.
Due to continued expansion and a growing customer portfolio, they now have exciting opportunities for motivated individuals to work within their Programming Department. This is a permanent position with a well established and growing company, the successful candidate will join a friendly and welcoming team.
- Programming complex 5 axis parts using Hypermill
- Create set up instructions for operators.
- Communicate with operators who will use the programs.
- Verify completed programs by running simulations.
- Determine sequence of operations in a program.
- Choose cutting tools that will be needed / Determine stock machining sizes required based on machining strategy.
- Analyse existing programs and modify for increased efficiency.
- Min 3 years’ experience as CNC Programmer/Operator
- Min 3 years’ experience in 2D modelling, 3D modelling and drafting using Hypermill
- Good knowledge of machine set up, fixturing, tooling
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
Apply today, forward your CV to or call for further details.