Hours: 39 Hours p.w
Are you an Nurse Manager looking for a change in your career? Are you hard working, enthusiastic and committed to supporting people living with Disabilities? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you! I am seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager II to join my clients team that provide Residential and Day Services to people with Intellectual Disability.
Recognised Management Qualification FETAC/QQI Level 6 or equivalent essential
- Be registered with the Intellectual Disability Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives held by An Bord Altranais and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Must have experience in the area of mental health, autism and complex healthcare needs
- Have completed a recognised Management Programme
- Ability to work effectively with families and the wider MDT
- Have a detailed knowledge of the HIQA standards / regulations and Health Act 2007, and the role of the person participating in management.
- Have the ability to practice safely and effectively fulfilling his/her professional responsibility within his/her scope of practice
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
- Full Clean Driving License Desirable
- Consolidated HSE pay-scale rates plus comprehensive annual leave and pension
- Wellness at Work
- Specialist clinical training, professional supervision, career development and support
- The opportunity to progress your career with academic supports
To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact Poppy Smullen, Nursing Recruitment Consultant on or email
FRS Recruitment is the leading provider to Healthcare & Medical professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.