Applications are invited for the position of: CNM 1 Theatre – Anaesthetics and Recovery (39hrs per week | Permanent)
Interested candidates should:
- Be registered on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the NMBI
- Have a minimum of 3 years post registration nursing experience in an acute setting of which one must be in the area of Theatre – Anaesthetic and Recovery
- Candidates must demonstrate evidence of continuous professional development.
- Professional Qualification in Theatre Nursing
- Professional Qualification in Management
Please note hours are worked Monday – Friday, no on-call/weekends.
For details on the particulars of qualifications and experience and a job description, please contact AnnMarie Keenan [Links Not Allowed] or
Informal enquiries are welcome to Carmel Lackey ADON [Links Not Allowed] DECT 8938 ______________________________________________________________
Closing Date for receipt of Applications is 17.00pm on Friday 8th July
Please note Interviews will be scheduled to take place on Tuesday 19th July 2022, times to be confirmed. If you cannot attend on this date please advise AnnMarie Keenan prior to being contacted with a time.
-Shortlisting will take place and only those shortlisted will be contacted by the Hospital.
-Pay and conditions as per Department of Health guidelines.
-National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh is an equal opportunities employer.
-Data Protection: Please refer to [Links Not Allowed] to learn more about how we handle your personal data and the rights that you have during the recruitment cycle.