Cpl Healthcare is recruiting for the role of Support Coordinator for a community based charity. Seeking to enhance their already large network of staff and volunteers, the service is now recruiting for vacancies in Kildare/West Wicklow, Dublin West, Dublin South City, Dublin South West.
This organisation supports older people to age at home by providing direct, frontline services to people aged 60 and over, through support coordination, support and befriending, housing with support, and the application of assistive technology.
This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity to join one of the most important charities in Ireland and an opportunity for the successful candidate to positively influence the lives of many older people in Ireland. You will be required to provide practical support and coordinate services for and with older people to address challenges such as financial and pension difficulties, engagement with local events and activities, access to housing grants and adaptations, healthcare, housing and tenancy support, and resolve any other challenges that may arise.
You will be working with the older person/external services both in person and remotely. This role is 35 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (9am – 5pm on a variety of flexible patterns. Remote Induction and training will be carried out on commencement in role.
***Full clean drivers licence and use of a car is required***
To be considered for the role the following criteria must be met:
- Ideally you will have a Diploma, Certificate, or Degree in relevant areas of community , social care or related fields.
- To be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate previous experience in working with older people or with the vulnerable.
- Be self-motivated
- Have the ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, discretion and respect.
- Possess high level communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to network and negotiate effectively with individuals, groups and stakeholders.
- Possess strong problem solving skills and have experience of using case management systems (desirable).
Detailed JD available on application.
For further details, please contact Catherine Hoban on: