Our client is a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and service of various products within the construction industry. They are looking to hire an External Hardware Sales Representatives to join their Sales Team. This is a permanent, full-time position, based out of their Cork office and covering the Munster region.
- Meet or exceed your sales, order intake and margin targets on a consistent basis.
- Fully utilise the CIS platform to identify and pursue all suitable specification opportunities for our range of products in the Munster region.
- Diligently manage your pipeline of tendered projects to ensure every sales opportunity is maximised.
- Create and develop strong working relationships with all key and relevant architects, specifiers, quantity surveyors and Main contractors in the Munster region.
- Deliver year on year sales and profitability growth.
- Develop new routes to market for our range of products utilising your local knowledge and relationships.
- Work closely with your manager to develop our sales strategy for your division and deliver results in line with our three-year growth plan.
- Deliver comprehensive performance reports to your manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience within the construction sector
- Solid Architectural Ironmongery knowledge with base knowledge of door structures (Steel / Aluminium / Timber) preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiations skills
- Ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Able to work under own initiative and well as being part of a team.
- High level of flexibility and dependability.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- A proven capacity to learn new industry products
- Engaging and persuasive communicator with fluent English who maximises client relations to capitalise on reoccurring revenue.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.
Our client is a market leader in the provision of supply, installation and service of various products within the construction industry. They are looking to hire an