About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Limerick’s Custody Client Service team has expanded to 90+ members, who are responsible for 650+ clients and investment managers. The department has a high level of interaction with internal teams to source information which enables the team to provide Prompt Quality Responses for all client queries.
Based in Limerick, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships both internally & externally. The role entails supporting clients and team members in the products and services that we manage to ensure that we provide a superior level of service to our ever increasing client base. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a large client or multiple smaller clients with the aim of exceeding our client expectations for all custody queries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a dynamic team who are committed to providing excellent client service to our network of clients.
• Ownership of Custody Relationship for assigned clients.
o Point of consultation for clients.
o Initiates frequent, proactive communication.
o Leads / Conducts Service reviews.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with critical business partners, internal clients & relevant third parties, e.g. trustees, external advisors, consultants, etc.
• Track service & delivery results against project plans and SLD (Service Level Delivery),
• Monitor service delivery through client reviews, internal / external surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback etc.
• Provide appropriate escalation of service & delivery and other relevant issues / opportunities to Relationship Managers / Client Service Managers / Internal Stakeholders.
• Assist team at all opportunities with the goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled service to clients.
• Promote the highest standards of integrity, accountability & client service across GFS EMEA and the global GFS business.
• Create and foster an inclusive environment where all partner interact with trust, respect and a shared sense of purpose and collective impact
• Several years’ experience within Fund Services (preferably Custody)
• Comprehensive knowledge of the securities industry, its products and instruments.
• Strong leadership skills and an advocate for the company.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to persuade and influence change / best practice.
• Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
• Ability to foster an inclusive environment within team.
• Strong team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to learn and share client strategy, products, and industry initiatives
• Proven ability to improve service delivery, increase efficiency, effectiveness and overall productivity.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance (REMOVE FOR LUX POSTINGS), Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.