At Deloitte, we deliver the solutions and insights our clients need to address their most complex business challenges. As the world’s largest global professional services and consulting network, Deloitte Ireland has nearly 3,000 people providing audit & assurance, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Deloitte’s Consulting Practice is one of the world’s leading Management Consulting firms for executable Strategy, Operations, Technology, and Human Capital Advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process, technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
At Deloitte, we trust our people to make the right choices around how, where and when they work. Our empowered hybrid way of working allows you to be collaborative, learn from colleagues, share your experiences, build the relationships that will fuel your career and work on individual projects in a way that works for you and our clients. Deloitte Works is built on trust and allows our people to have flexibility and control in how they work. If you apply for a role, please speak to your recruiter or hiring manager to discuss hybrid working and how it could work for you. .
Deloitte will ensure any reasonable accommodations are implemented as part of the recruitment and selection process.
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer.
Human capital are the people team, a team where our people can thrive. We are an international team who embrace all the best qualities of our Irish home. We work hard, because we are passionate about our work and doing a great job, but we also care about the well-being of our people (we’re the people people right?). We believe in good, diverse ideas, not hierarchies, so be prepared to speak up and have your say. It is our mission to enhance an organisation’s value through people – come and help us! You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients across a variety of industries playing a key role designing and building innovative solutions to meet our clients’ needs, based on best practice experience and the latest thought leadership.
Human Resources Transformation (HRT)
To deliver on the business strategy and navigate the future of work, the HR function and the workforce of the organisation must be optimized. We support our clients to do this by assessing and designing HR and talent strategies, transforming workforces, and choosing the best HR tech and digital workforce solutions. We have a mixed set of capabilities and skillsets, which is what makes our team so strong. We value people who think differently, because when we put our heads together as a team, that’s when we produce our best work.
About the opportunity
Our Workday alliance is a strategic priority for Deloitte Human Capital Consulting Team, so this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, well supported team, with exciting opportunities to get involved in project and programs that are changing the way our clients do business. As a part of Deloitte Human Capital Transformation team, our colleagues have a broad range of skillsets: product owners (HR Core, Absence, Recruitment, Compensation and Time Tracking), data migration experts, integration architects and leads, integration developers, custom app developers, etc. Together we assemble world class teams of experts to tackle our client’s biggest problems.
We are a diverse group of Workday professionals and consultants, motivated by the opportunity to channel our creative, and innovative expertise, into delivering a difference that matters.
About the role
- Design and implement specific Workday functional modules or build integrations to send data from Workday to downstream systems such as Payroll, Time & Attendance, Middleware technologies such as Mulesoft/Dell Boomi etc
- Conduct sessions with clients to analyse business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
- Guide the client through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the client’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client requirements.
- Work directly with key HR and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
- Create detailed system interface specifications or functional configuration workbooks
- 2-5 years’ experience implementing or working with HRIS solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle etc), highly desired
- Interested in a technical (Data and Integrations) or techno-functional role (Core HR, Absence, Recruitment, Time tracking, Compensation or Reporting)
- Designing and building integrations via middleware technologies such as Mulesoft/Dell Boomi/Snaplogic experience a bonus
- Web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, XSLT, etc.) experience a bonus
- Makes recommendations concerning business processes or software/system quality
- Develops quality standards and validation techniques to produce high quality deliverables
- Develops, implements and documents user stores for configuring of the system
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now.
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer. Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it. Deloitte is also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint through our Green Agenda program. As part of
To be considered for this role you will be redirected to and must complete the application process on our careers page. To start the process click the Continue to Application or Login/Register to apply button below.