A leading medical device company with global operations who are experiencing strong growth is seeking an experienced and committed Continuous Improvement Manager to join its team in Co Leitrim.
The company has an outstanding track record in designing, developing, and manufacturing cutting-edge medical device products that save and improve patients’ lives. The company is committed to delivering innovative products and prides itself on its industry-leading quality, lean manufacturing, and processing technologies.
As Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for leading Lean business projects across the company and ensuring that lean business principles are applied to all aspects of site operations.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits.
Your new job
- Lead lean business implementation across the business and ensure activities and processes are successfully rolled out.
- Ensure that Lean Business principles are implemented in all aspects of operations.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve project-based Lean goals.
- Propose and agree with management Lean cost-saving goals and report progress on goals through KPIs and other reports.
- Plan, organise, and execute Kaizen events.
- Train other staff in Lean systems (white belt, green belt) and continuous improvement methodology.
- Ensure IT Systems are developed to support the Lean approach and these systems promote efficiency and eliminate waste.
- Develop a Lean culture that is embraced by the company and its personnel.
- Ensure that all changes are implemented in compliance with the QMS, ISO13485 / FDA, and other regulatory requirements relevant to the Company.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, or Business.
- Qualifications in Lean Business, preferably Black Belt.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous improvement methodology (Kaizen. VA/VE, 3P, 5S, SMED, etc)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing, preferably in the medical devices industry.
- Experience in Project Management with expertise in coordinating project teams including the motivation of staff, coaching/training, and follow-up on actions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT business systems including Business systems, Quality systems, and other computer-based systems.
- Excellent communication, training, problem-solving, and facilitation skills with high levels of personal drive and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, strong business and technical acumen.
- Ability to define and agree company and personal goals for continuous improvement activity and deliver on these goals.
Apply for this job now by sending a Word version of your CV via the link above.
We Value Your Trust