This role will join a rapidly growing organisation that is tackling recycling and waste management for a circular economy.
They are pioneering to ensure their residential and commercial clients are doing their best to make Ireland a greener environment.
As a Sales Executive day to day, you will be out and about on the road contacting./meeting with new and prospective clients through the company’s extensive database and bring on new clients through your own channels.
About the Role:
- Identify new market trends and ideas for the area of the business by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locate and/or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and delivery schedules.
- Enhance the organisations reputation by accepting ownership for and accomplishing new and different Recycling and Waste requests by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Account Management, ensuring you build relationships to gain repeat business as clients grow their locations.
- Prepare proposals, quotations and tenders for existing and new potential clients.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge in portfolio growth and retention.
- Must be self motivated, disciplined with a strong desire to grow and develop sales/market share in your territory.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Full clean Drivers Licence.
- Desired experience : have sold services into Property Management, Large Corporates Organisations.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Ref: 8786CK