Our client, a leader in recycling and waste collection, are currently recruiting for an experienced Corporate Sales Executive to manage their domestic and commercial accounts. The company is in an exciting phase of growth as it looks to focus on recycling for a circular economy and are recruiting for an experienced Corporate Sales Executive, to help the business on this nationwide journey. The role will be based at their new state of the art HQ in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will be highly target driven with strong experience working in sales. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience, building relationships with large corporate clients. Their workplace is fast-paced and innovative, and this is an excellent role for the right person, interested in employee progression, working hard and having fun!
- Build and maintain relationships with large corporate clients in order to secure repeat business as they expand their number of sites
- Ensure that they are involved in full onboarding process and continue to be the main point of contact for the clients indefinitely cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to key accounts and new targeted accounts.
- Learn the sector quickly, in order to understand fully what is and isn’t possible operationally. Cannot over-promise and under-deliver to customer.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Play lead role in large tenders and assist marketing with developing standardised templates
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Report weekly sales KPI’s and other reports and KPI’s as required.
- Minimum 5 years sales management experience.
- Experience dealing with senior people within Large Corporate Clients – Property Management Companies, Property Developers also preferable
- Highly organised individual that stays on top of all administration work
- Ability to work with autonomy whilst being held accountable to results/ targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Excellent package on offer for the successful candidate
If you have the above required experience and would like to apply for the position, please forward your CV