Our client, a global asset manager, is currently seeking a Currency Management Manager role to join their Dublin based team.
- Daily monitoring and review of funds’ securities holdings cash and portfolio instruments
- Products cover Fixed Income, Equity, Multi Asset and FoF structures
- Liaising closely with Portfolio Management teams, Institutional Support Services and Investment Directors
- Help define and implement FX exposure management requirements
- Contribute to ongoing strategic initiatives and foundational programmes
- Monitor hedged product performance, investigating deviations from expected outcomes
- Prepare and analyse Management Information on a periodic basis, identify trends and anomalies
- 5+ years experience in an Investment Operations/Middle Office role
- Experience in a FX/ risk management environment is desirable
- Demonstrable understanding of global asset and foreign exchange markets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of investment management
If you are interested, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.