This is what you will do:
This role will be responsible for the day to day customer management of the companies account providing support with all aspects of Customer Operations Management task. Ensure the customer demand is satisfied by efficiently processing sales orders, handling customers’ enquiries, product returns and controlled distribution management.
Build excellent working relationships and regular contact with stakeholders within, Business Units, such as, Supply Chain Operations, Sales, Finance, Credit Management, QA, Regulatory and Distributors. Support the Customer Operations Manager, EMEA in process improvements, Order Book Management specific projects and initiatives. Fully understand all the Departmental processes and consistently seek out areas and opportunities to improve overall efficiencies in alignment with local and international requirements. Drive superior levels of compliance and efficiency with all tasks,
You will be responsible for:
- Daily management and processing of sales orders, rush orders, service requests and programs such as, Global Access to Medicines Program (GATM), Named Patient Sales (NPS), other Commercial, Free of Charge/Compassionate items as applicable. Ensure all received orders are always processed timely.
- Provide daily support with all aspects of Customer Operations Management tasks. Provide regular reporting and feedback on the Customer Operations Management challenges and take the initiative to proactively solve issues or reach out to other Depts. for support required.
- Manage the coordination of information to the customer and to the internal teams on all aspects of the Order To Cash process.
- Provide backup and cover for the Customer Operations Management team in the case of the absence.
- Be part of the On-Call rotation support to handle emergencies from customers.
- Accountable for using and maintaining established & Standardized template(s) / Document(s) / procedure(s) whenever it is applicable, in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager’s guidance/recommendations and ensure all training requirements are complete.
- New Customer Creation and modification in SAP in conjunction with QA or Regulatory Affairs and ensure the validation criteria for Bona Fide with the appropriate control documents.
- Patients records creation and controlled distribution management in conjunction with Customer Operations Manager & business units.
- Work very closely with the Distribution team to ensure that product is delivered to the right place, at the right time and for the right patient.
- Vaccination certificates (CoV) checking: collection, verifying, working with medical and regulatory people in the regions to approve CoV, filing, entering the information into database, cleaning up the CoV database, chasing the expired CoVs
- Ensure the highest adherence to all compliance requirements within the function
- Quality control – Good Distribution Practice (GDP Guidance)
- Data Privacy control – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Financial control – Sarbanes Oxley
- Regulatory control – Controlled distribution
- Support the yearly requirement for Customer account revalidation in conjunction with the local quality representative and within the timelines set.
- Ensure decisions made on acceptance or denial of returns, credits and rebills meet the policies in coordination with the distribution specialists
- Effectively and efficiently manage project items as assigned by the Customer Operations Manager, EMEA and deliver on timelines and tasks as required and in accordance with project dates.
You will need to have:
- Previous Pharmaceutical Experience desirable, ideally in Customer Service or Supply Chain
- Customer Experience driven
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong process improvement and project management skillset
- Ability to lead and take initiatives, and to drive change
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations desirable
- Strong computer literacy, with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral; fluency in other European languages is desirable
We would prefer for you to have:
- University Degree in Business Related or Supply Chain
- GDP Certification