An exciting role for an aspiring Customer Service Manager from a regulated environment (ideally Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, etc) you will plan, coordinate, and control the activities of the Customer Service Unit in maintaining and enhancing customer relationships and meeting organisational and operational objectives. This role can be based in the Naas or Newbridge site with a flexible remote working model once established in the business.
· To coordinate and oversee the efficient day-to-day customer services, provided to all customers.
· Ensuring a prompt response and excellent customer service to general inquiries, technical queries, and reporting of subcontracted results.
· To ensure that customer requirements, deadlines and KPIs are met.
· Liaise daily with sub-contractors to ensure samples are progressing properly through the laboratory system and ensure that results are accurately reported at the earliest opportunity in accordance with specific customer requirements.
· Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with Quality System, INAB, and other regulatory requirements as appropriate.
· Act as an Authorised Signatory for Subcontract Test Certificates.
· Create, manage, and maintain customer accounts.
· Maintenance of LIMS Test Codes and Test Suites.
· Manage, motivate, and develop Customer Service Administrators.
· Assist the Technical Director in the delivery of exceptional technical service.
· Liaising with Quality & Technical to ensure customer requirements are addressed. To assist with Customer Complaints.
· Undertake reviews of customers to ensure that the service provided by ALT is meeting customer expectations.
· Identify areas of continuous improvement and implement actions to improve our Customer Service.
- 3+ years experience in a Customer Service Team Lead/Supervisor/Manager position.
- Previous experience within a regulated environment is desirable
- People management mentoring/management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good presentation, organisational, influencing, and planning skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan