Customer Services Co-ordinator
MeHow Medical manufactures components for the Medical Device industry around the globe. We are growing our onsite manufacturing activity with several new product lines being introduced in addition to our existing business.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Coordinator within our team. The MeHow Customer Service Coordinator will be exposed to all aspects of the daily operations of the company with a global reach from Asia to the USA and mainland Europe. They will work in a small multi-functional team working closely with Logistics, Production Planning, Purchasing, Senior Management, Finance and Technical team leads to provide World Class Customer Service.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire process of the customer service department from processing customer orders to ensuring customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed about order status and organising delivery schedules / delivery dates.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Work closely with logistics, procurement, and production planning to expedite customer requirements
- Be the voice of the customer in the business, always pushing the customer requirements
- Follow up within agreed timelines to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers to include monthly open order status reports.
- Achieve monthly set KPI’s
- Tracking and achieving OFIT requirements
Job Qualifications & Required Skills
- Preferred 2-3 years Customer Service experience with evidence of building strong relationships
- Working knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and cGMP
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to include;
- demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
- assess priorities and manage multiple activities with attention to detail
- meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving capacity, with demonstrated ability for considerable analysis and sound judgment to find solutions in a complex environment with shifting and competing priorities.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills demonstrated by ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, stakeholders, clients and consultants.
- Advanced Computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary Range – €30k – €35K