Customer Support Specialist
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical based in Dublin 15 who are looking for a Customer Support Specialist with a background in Artwork Solutions. With global operations the role involves helping clients and agencies create, manage and deliver their brand messages nationally and globally and integrating client’s business processes. The Customer Support Specialist is dedicated to one client and will take ownership of the support, configuration and maintenance of the GLAMS (Global Labelling Artwork Management System).
Interacting directly with end users and also key client contacts you will ensure an efficient and optimal delivery of service to a key customer.
Provide all end user support, from password resets to system training and act as an interface between the client and company’s wider support team.
Carry out maintenance and administration of the system including; user management, data values, workflow templates, asset libraries, task layouts, email templates and security profiles.
Creation and management of monthly and quarterly reports, training of new and existing users, support on testing and implementation new software releases and maintain system documentation.
- Customer relationship with the client contact, direct interaction to manage system updates, new initiatives, share information on new product releases, system roll outs to new locations and ensure that the client always receives excellent customer service.
- Maintenance of all documentation such as SOP’s, User Manuals and other customer internal documents.
- Update information and documentation on the customer SharePoint website.
- Manage User access (training, knowledge assessment, creation of accounts and changing of user permissions)
- Direct end user support, typically using client ticketing systems and ensuring corresponding incidents are raised on internal systems.
- Hand off and receive updates from the Hyderabad support team who will be providing support outside of European business hours.
- Notifying the Key Account Manager in case of Major or Critical issues being reported.
- Ensuring agreed SLA’s are met and adhered to and that the client is kept updated on resolution of incidents.
- Adding resolutions into a knowledge base, so that issues can be resolved more efficiently.
- Performing configuration changes to GLAMS software as per client requirements, including updating documentation.
- Travel onsite to client location (estimate 4 trips per year), to review system changes, plan major updates, ensure close alignment with the client and that they maximize their use of GLAMS.
- Provide ad-hoc training to end users, or perform more detailed training to new users, either remotely or on-site at client locations.
- Maintenance of online training materials, including updates to materials as new GLAMS releases are provided, ensuring users are trained adequately and the online training portal contains up to date materials.
- Design and produce statistical and management reports and share with the client on a regular basis.
- Work with the client on planned downtimes for software updates, patches or if known issues are affecting system usage or performance.
A background in customer support ideally in SaaS/Artwork environment in a regulated environment such as pharma, FS or Food production.
Educated in an IT discipline and/or have a background in Premedia and Artwork,
Experience working with an Artwork Management system – GLAMS or competitor SaaS product is desirable.
Understanding of prepress production systems and the overall artwork process.
Background from the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences/Medical devices/Food industry
Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline or relevant experience.
Will be required to work to European business hours – 8am to 4.30pm.
Ability to spend one week every three months onsite at client location.
Fluent written and oral English
Hybrid working environment (can work remotely 3-4 days a week)