We are working with a global leading accountancy/ management consultancy who are currently recruiting at all levels.
Their cyber security practice is one of the fastest growing areas of their business with significant ambition for the future through additional recruitment and acquisition. As part of their cyber team you will be managing teams and projects delivering advisory and technical support to help our clients to improve their cyber security posture and respond to the dynamic nature of cyber security threats. You will provide security domain expertise and utilise your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will provide real and tangible benefits to protect their organisations.
Types of activities for this role include the following:
- Analysis and implementation of security solutions to meet client requirements
- Creation and maintenance of cybersecurity reference architectures in line with industry best practice
- Review and development of security strategies, policies, standards and processes
- Leading Security Operation Centre assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Review and assessment of client’s security posture in line with emerging threats and associated risk
- Threat and Vulnerability Management assessment, design, implementation and operations
- Security Incident Response and investigation activities
- Operational and advisory Security Engineering activities
- Identification and research of security solutions
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations and environments (IT, OT, Cloud IoT etc)
- Contributing to business development, training and mentoring, and service definition and delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have some or all the following skills and experience:
- Security Governance & Management
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Secure design and delivery of new cloud services and solutions
- Broad knowledge of the security product market and toolsets (SIEM, PAM, MDM, Vulnerability Management etc.)
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO, SoC, NIST, PCI, NISD, GDPR etc.)
- Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management/ Privileged Access Management
- Security Project management and delivery experience (Prince2 certification an advantage)
- Technical security implementation
- Hold one or more recognised security qualifications (CISSP, GICSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 LA/LI, PCI DSS, SABSA, CCSP etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (MSc/BSc Comp Sci / Cyber) desirable
If you are seeking a new challenge in the world of Cyber Security you really should be speaking to us!!
Alternatively, we do offer a generous referral scheme so please do share with anyone that you know who may be on the look out.