Our client is a leading global management consultancy who through the expansion of their existing clients and new business wins are looking to significantly expand their Cyber Security team.
Our clients cyber security practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant ambition for the future to grow and develop further. The role sits in their Security Operations and Response Services division, helping client organizations to build, implement and operate Next Generation Security operations.
This specific Role is client side and client facing.
Your key responsibilities
- Reporting directly to Head Of IT
- Operating as a Senior Operations Manager across High critical Networking and Security Infrastructure
- Managing Teams of Network and Security Analysts.
- Working across multiple business units and stake holders.
- Liaising with internal project teams and third parties.
- Escalation Management and Reporting
- Reporting and managing on Service Level Agreements
- Continuous improvement reviews and guidance
- Mentor and growing Network and Security Teams.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Networking Solutions and Services (LAN/ WLAN /WAN/VPN)
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Security Solutions, Services and Operations (SIEM, Threat Intelligence, Threat Vulnerability Management Solutions, DLP, End Point Security and Operations)
- Proven Team leadership and management experience
- Experience of Working in Enterprise Critical Infrastructure Environments.
- Strong written skills: ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Client Facing and Service Delivery Management.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of Operations management of Security and Networking Services and teams.
- Experienced with implementation and management of Security and Network Solutions.
- Bonus: Working within the Utilities industry.
If you are looking for your next challenge on the Cyber Security world you should be speaking to us.
Alternatively, please feel free to share with you network as we do operate a generous referral scheme.